[Community] Zoom level, portlet and AT Proxy features

Chris Matheson chris at centralfrontenac.com
Tue Apr 18 22:40:09 EEST 2006

Hello everyone

I'm new to PrimaGIS and the group.  I'm using PrimaGIS 0.5.0 and have a
question specific to AT Proxy features.  I would like to be able to set
the zoom level for the returned map, when the map link is followed from
a subject object via the primagis portlet..  Currently, on my
installation, when such a link is followed from the feature is centred
and the zoom level seems to be either the last zoom level or the zoom
level of the default view.  I would love some insight into this and
possibly a solution.

Thanks

Chris Matheson

P.S. I love PrimaGIS!