AW: [Community] Problem installing ZCO and PrimaGIS

Uwe Seher useher at web.de
Thu Mar 23 17:35:50 EET 2006

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: community-bounces at lists.gispython.org
[mailto:community-bounces at lists.gispython.org]Im Auftrag von Sean
Gillies
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Marz 2006 15:37
An: Uwe Seher
Cc: community at lists.gispython.org
Betreff: Re: [Community] Problem installing ZCO and PrimaGIS

>	Hi Uwe,
>
>	There are two likely causes for this import error: the
>	cartography.spatial module imports ogr.py (from the GDAL/OGR
>	project), and also imports SpatialReference from
>	cartography.referencing.srs. If either of these are not installed,
>	import of BoundingBox from cartography.spatial will fail. I suspect
>	that you may not have installed ogr.py yet.

Thank you for your quick answer. I found a hint on this ogr.py in a posting,
but lost it again. At the moment i am searching about the file. On the
ogr-site is a path(pymod/ogr.py) but i dont guess where i have to search...
Do you have a hint for me, please ;)
The gdal libs are compiled and installed on the server, if this helps.

EDIT: Ok, i have got it :)

> 	ZCO requires either elementtree, cElementTree, or lxml.

>	   http://effbot.org/zone/element-index.htm
>	   http://codespeak.net/lxml/
>
> 	I've only tested against lxml 0.7, but the recent releases should
>	work fine.

Thank you :)

>	Thanks for showing the tracebacks, it helps get right to the heart of
>	the problems.

>	cheers,
>	Sean

No Problem. As a linux noob i know how to behave... ;)

Thank you for your help

Uwe Seher

---
Sean Gillies