[Community] PCL-Referencing and PCL-Geometry releases

Kai Hänninen kai.hanninen at mbconcert.fi
Sun Mar 26 20:17:04 EEST 2006

Sean Gillies wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the spirit of releasing early and often, I think that we should
> release PCL-Referencing and PCL-Geometry from the dublin branch as
> PCL-Referencing 0.11 and PCL-Geometry 0.11. These have no dependencies
> on any other parts of PCL and are very reusable. It would be good to get
> them out there.

Is PCL-Geometry == PCL-Spatial or are you planning on renaming it?

> Comments? Anything that you think needs to be added to them before they
> are released?

How about the GEOS release? Will you push 2.2.2 out before doing this or
will users need to patch 2.2.1 to get PCL-Geometry going?

Also, do you think we need to start doing something extra in terms of
release management if we release parts of PCL asynchronously?

cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Hänninen                  +358-50-558-7935
Software engineer             www.mbconcert.fi
MB Concert Ky                 kai.hanninen at mbconcert.fi