[Community] Errors when adding local shapefile to PrimaGIS

mark at deblois.nl mark at deblois.nl
Thu Jan 11 12:42:07 EET 2007

Hi there,

It seems like the logfile I tried to attach yesterday was too big. Hence a
small include down below. I am trying to add a local shapefile (copy of
world_borders) to the demo folder without any luck. The demo works fine
otherwise (as far as I can tell).
>From my limited understanding it seems like there is still reference to
the wfs_user, I am not sure whether this is a problem. It is complaining
about elementtree and some other stuff. And it seems like it is having
some difficulty with projection, maybe this is why I am not getting a
preview of the layers when constructing them?
I have no clue as to where the problem may be so thanks ahead for pointing
me in the right direction.

cheers,
Mark

2007-01-11T10:22:51 ERROR Zope.ZCatalog uncatalogObject unsuccessfully
attempted to uncatalog an object with a uid of
/GISPortal/demo/primagis/wfs_mapserver_users/ms_user_name.
------
2007-01-11T10:22:51 ERROR Zope.ZCatalog uncatalogObject unsuccessfully
attempted to uncatalog an object with a uid of
demo/primagis/wfs_mapserver_users/ms_user.
------
2007-01-11T10:22:51 ERROR Zope.ZCatalog uncatalogObject unsuccessfully
attempted to uncatalog an object with a uid of
/GISPortal/demo/primagis/wfs_mapserver_users/ms_user.
------
2007-01-11T10:24:25 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://localhost:8080/GISPortal/demo/primagis/my-first-wms-layer/view
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.PrimaGIS.layer, line 157, in view
  Module Products.ZCO.overview, line 90, in overview
  Module Products.ZCO.MapRenderer, line 210, in render
  Module cartography.engine.mapserver.rendering, line 270, in render
  Module cartography.engine.mapserver.rendering, line 861, in _init_map
  Module cartography.engine.mapserver.rendering, line 552, in _set_projection
  Module cartography.proj.srs, line 96, in tostring
ValueError: Spatial reference system is undefined
------
2007-01-11T10:24:42 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS
------
2007-01-11T10:24:45 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS
------
2007-01-11T10:26:40 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS
------
2007-01-11T10:26:43 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS
------
2007-01-11T10:27:25 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS
------
2007-01-11T10:31:10 INFO ApplicationManager Shutdown requested by "admin"
------
2007-01-11T10:31:10 INFO ZServer closing HTTP to new connections
------
2007-01-11T10:31:19 INFO ZServer HTTP server started at Thu Jan 11
10:31:19 2007
	Hostname: 0.0.0.0
	Port: 8080
------
2007-01-11T10:31:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.ATContentTypes.content.base.ATCTFolderMixin has a security
declaration for nonexistent method 'manage_copyObjects'
------
2007-01-11T10:31:21 WARNING Zope OFS.Application: Duplicate Product
name:After loading Product 'Five' from
'/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products',
I skipped the one in
'/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/lib/python/Products'.

------
2007-01-11T10:31:21 INFO PlacelessTranslationService Applying patch
*** Patching ZPublisher.Publish with the get_request patch! ***
------
2007-01-11T10:31:23 INFO Plone Dependency
Elementtree not found. Plone needs Elementtree for XML transformation.
Please download it from http://effbot.org/downloads/#elementtree
------
2007-01-11T10:31:23 WARNING Plone Deprecation Warning
CustomizationPolicies are deprecated and will be removed in Plone 3.0.
Please use GenericSetup extension profiles instead.
------
2007-01-11T10:31:23 WARNING Plone Deprecation Warning
registerSetupWidget is deprecated and will be removed in Plone 3.0.
------
2007-01-11T10:31:23 WARNING Plone Deprecation Warning
registerSetupWidget is deprecated and will be removed in Plone 3.0.
------
2007-01-11T10:31:23 WARNING Plone Deprecation Warning
CustomizationPolicies are deprecated and will be removed in Plone 3.0.
Please use GenericSetup extension profiles instead.
------
2007-01-11T10:31:28 INFO Archetypes
Products/Archetypes/Field.py[268]:_validationLayer
WARNING: Disabling validation for simplePolygon: isClosedLinestring

------
2007-01-11T10:31:28 INFO Zope Ready to handle requests
------
2007-01-11T10:32:46 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS
------
2007-01-11T10:32:50 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS
------
2007-01-11T10:32:52 INFO PrimaGIS
/home/mdeblois/sandbox/zope/Zope-2.9.6-final/instances/buildout/Products/PrimaGIS/PrimaGISMap.py::action(),
line 608
SET LAYERS

> Hi,
>
> I removed the WFS users datastore. Since then I am able to add 'PrimaGIS
> Layer' from Zope!
> However, I can't get them to appear yet. I have emptied out the whole demo
> folder and started from scratch in this empty folder, but the layer
> remains empty (world_borders). The 'preview' in Zope already indicates
> something is wrong, as it flashes shortly but doesn't preview my layer.
> Attached I have the log file which hopefully sheds more light on the
> issue. Hopefully I am almost there as it is proving to be very time
> consuming to get a working demo going :-(
> Your help/patience is appreciated.
> cheers,
> Mark
>

>> mark at deblois.nl wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I have copied the PrimaGIS Demo Container and emptied it out in order
>>> try to add my own data (I am having difficulties with adding data to
>>> the
>>> primagis.buildout). Even after having removed all layers I am not able

>>> http://localhost:8080/Portal/MarkMap/primagis/world_borders/base_edit
>>> http://localhost:8080/Portal/MarkMap/primagis/world_borders/view