[Community] OWSLib testing question

Tyler Erickson tylerickson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 02:52:41 EEST 2010

I've been trying to get the OWSLib test suites to run, without much success.

The TESTING.txt doc [1] refers to using setuptools and tsetup.py.  I have
setuptools 0.6c9 installed (from the Ubuntu repository), but I cannot locate
any tsetup.py file that is mentioned in the TESTING.txt page.

The TESTING.txt doc also refers to a file called runalltests.dist, but that
file does not appear in the svn trunk [2]. I am wondering whether the
instructions are outdated?

Anyway, I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to get the tests running.

Cheers,
Tyler

[1] http://svn.gispython.org/svn/gispy/OWSLib/trunk/tests/TESTING.txt
[2] http://svn.gispython.org/svn/gispy/OWSLib/trunk/tests/